Beginning January 1, 2020, all eyewear must be SEI certified to the current ASTM standard F3077-17 in order to be regarded as legal for play for all NCJLA Players.
The product listing for SEI certified models is available here.
Women's Equipment Articles and Information
Considering headgear for your daughter?
Read this letter to the NCJLA from former member Sophia Kofoed:
Sophia's Headgear Letter to NCJLA.pdf
Girls Monthly Rep Meeting Information:
Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 7 pm - 8 pm
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 901-845-301
January's Meeting Agenda:
- SEI Eyewear Memo & Coaches/Parent Rules Webinar
- Boys & Girls Jamborees Schedules & Late Registration Instructions
- Entering Games, Game Count Waivers, & Changing Games
- NCJLA Online Forms Instructions & Due Dates
- Preparing Player Roster and Coach Certification Submission
- NCJLA Scholarship & Fundraising Agreement
- Play Day RSVP's & Schedules
- Q & A
NCJLA Girls Rep Call Webinar 1.21.2020 Slide Deck PDF
December's Meeting Agenda: