6. Club Requirements for Ongoing Membership
Each member club is asked to provide a short profile description for the NCJLA to post to the website. The NCJLA staff will only communicate with the persons listed on the club profile.
Club profiles include:
- a short description of the club;
- website URL;
- age levels and gender of teams fielded; and
- important contact information for at least the club president, treasurer, club administrator, club delegate, club safety manager, and boys and girls reps.
- Optional information can be included: Team mascot, team colors, whether or not the club offers summer or fall programs.
- The club service area and feeder schools are submitted through the geographic boundaries form. Please email
to update your club’s service area information.
Click here for the online form for a new club to submit a club profile. To update an existing club profile, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to the specific club’s profile update form.
See NCJLA Bylaws Article III for information on club membership, including status: provisional, good standing, or probationary. To remain in Good Standing, clubs must pay all dues, assessments and officials fees on time, meet all roster requirements,and maintain a current non-profit status with the State of California, once established. In addition clubs must comply with each of the operating principles, policies and procedures of the NCJLA. The clubs must agree to use the NCJLA materials and processes and publications for NCJLA events and activities and to comply with all copyrights on NCJLA property.
Clubs on probation for withdrawing teams after the annual scheduling meeting are required to pre-pay team registration fees before their team will be listed on the NCJLA website for a period of 3 years.
New Club Applications
New club applications for consideration are to be submitted between June and September 1 of each year. The board will review the application at a monthly meeting and decide to formally recommend the club be admitted to the league at the annual delegates meeting in late September. The delegates vote to accept new clubs each year at this annual meeting. Also see NCJLA Bylaws, Article III.
All rights reserved. Use of NCJLA materials are limited to the NCJLA approved activities only. NCJLA Clubs and outside organizations must request permission from the NCJLA.